WHAT YOU WILL BE PROVIDED
- Interactive and informational supervisory approach
- Managing professional and personal boundaries
- Coaching of self-care
- Diagnosis and Assessment
- Clinical Models and therapeutic techniques
- Laws & Ethics
- Accessibility to emergency client situations
- Guidance based on experience in both agency work and private practice
- Learning how to manage caseloads, paperwork deadlines, and written documentation
- Preparation for licensure
- Links to job opportunities
In addition to being a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Natalie is a Qualified Supervisor, MHC for Mental Health Counseling in Florida. Which means she has been qualified by the state of Florida to supervise Registered Mental Health Counseling Interns.
If you are looking for Qualified Supervision, it means that you are about to take a big step up in your career as a Mental Health Counselor. I look forward to helping you reach the next step in your career!
Use the form below to get started on this exciting journey!
Sign-up today to receive the latest
updates from Natalie Rosado.
Sign-up today to receive the latest updates from Natalie Rosado.
© 2020, Natalie Rosado I I